A leading ambient food manufacturer are seeking to recruit a NPD Technologist.
You will work as part of the New Product Development Team (a team of 5) in driving innovation and delivering new and upgraded products. Working closely with Account Managers to over deliver on existing customers expectations and encourage new customers to work with the business.
Main Responsibilities –
- Building and sharing knowledge of the product and other categories that influence the product type to enable development and delivery of true innovation.
- Developing new products and processes in response to customer or business briefs that maintain and grow a creative catalogue of products, but also achieve the required margin for our customers and the business.
- Building strong relationships with our customers, using all methods of communication including face to face meetings and presentations to understanding the wants and needs of both our customers and the end user.
- Overall awareness of comparative products for all major retailers and brands.
- Keeping up to date with competitor launches, consumer trends and restaurant trends affecting consumer behaviour and food purchasing decisions, through store and exhibition visits and various related media formats.
Interested? Then click the apply button today, or contact me for further information. 01233 223 712 / firstname.lastname@example.org
All Applicants must have the right to work in the UK or hold the appropriate work permit.