Technical Manager - Healthcare
Driven by the ever-changing needs of their customers, our client is a long established and progressive leader in their sector delivering thousands of own label products in line with their core values of innovation and integrity. They are now seeking an experienced Senior Technical Manager to drive the technical agenda for their healthcare range – specifically medicine and food supplements.
In this challenging and rewarding role you’ll take responsibility for:
- Encompassing product quality, technical, safety and supplier performance, ensuring brand reputation and due diligence is maintained.
- Creating, influencing and delivering site quality improvement plans, aligning factory and technical requirements with strategic business goals whilst assuring consumer confidence in your high quality product ranges.
- The implementation of health and safety policies, reviewing control methods and ensuring compliance with all quality standards as well as government legislation.
- Coordinating and managing quality systems as well as customer complaints, using your extensive technical knowledge to analyse results, provide effective solutions and drive continuous improvement initiatives.
- Working in synergy with category teams including NPD and Marketing to identify innovation opportunities whilst ensuring high levels of product consistency and quality are maintained throughout all processes from concept to launch.
Suit a Senior Technical Management expert with a Science qualification and strong experience in an FMCG manufacturing environment. You’ll have a proven record of developing and implementing technical procedures within the Healthcare sector to improve product quality. You must have excellent technical knowledge and a sound understanding of quality assurance including HACCP and BRC. You’ll need to have excellent attention to detail and will be well practiced in organising and motivating a small team to achieve success. You must also have great communication skills as you will be liaising with internal teams at all business levels.
So if you are looking to take on a new challenge with this widely recognised business then apply now or call 0345 2600 737 for more information.
Please note that we are only able to accept and respond to applications from candidates with eligibility to work in the UK and those who hold valid work visas.