Technical & Quality Supervisor
I am currently recruiting for a Technical & Quality Supervisor. The partner company I am working with is a highly regarded fresh produce business based in Kent. We are seeking people who have prior experience of managing or supervising a team within the food industry.
Reporting to the Site Technical Manager you will be responsible for managing a team of technical & quality inspectors and ensure all technical & quality inspections are conducted on time and any issues actioned and reported.
Key responsibilities include:
- Ensure the business is aware of the state of play with Product Quality, Food Safety and Hygiene and to ensure that the Technical Manager is fully aware of all issues including corrective actions.
- You will be a key member of the technical team and a champion of food safety, hygiene and product quality within the business
- Ensure the team are fully aware of and are applying product specifications
- Monitor shelf life samples and reporting any of specification results
- Ensure all products are inspected promptly
- Ensure routine inspections are conducted on time, in fully and all non-conformances are reported in a timely manner
This position will ideally suit a technical and quality professional who has great communication and organisational skills and an understanding of food safety. If you are interested in this position then please forward a copy of your most up to date CV to JAlcock@drnewitt.com or contact Josh Alcock on 0131 226 5060.
Apply for Technical & Quality Supervisor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly