Up to £30k d.o.e. + Benefits
Due to the continued growth of their business our client is now seeking to employ a Demand Planner. It is an exciting time for the company as there is huge potential for future progression.
- Create daily production schedule and ensure raw ingredients and packaging materials are available to execute that plan
- Maintain and improve short & medium term forecast models at SKU level based on demand
- Participation in weekly meetings to co-ordinate the requirements of each sale's channels
- Collaborate with the Sales & Marketing teams on promotion planning activities
- Create trend analysis to help the business seize market opportunities
- Undertake monthly stock counts and produce business reports and analysis
- Creation of production schedules designed to optimise production capabilities
- Support various teams with production of overall forecast, ensuring all forecasts are robust and as accurate as possible
You will ideally be educated to degree level or similar and have previous experience within a stock control/demand planning position with a food company. You will have an analytical mind and be able to manage complex data. Excellent communication skills and a methodical approach to work will be key attributes. Good understanding of MRP and inventory management systems is desirable. Previous experience of working across multiple functions a distinct advantage.
If you are a confident, driven and pro-active candidate who is looking to develop their career apply now.
Interested? Apply now in strict confidence, with CV and salary details quoting ref - or for a confidential discussion please call 0113 2048581.
Atkinson Page are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job.