Head of Operations
Our client, a leading multi-site Food Manufacturer and are looking to appoint a Senior Operations Manager to join their site which is based in the South East of England area. My clients factory is commutable from Hampshire, Berkshire, London, South London, Kent, West Sussex and East Sussex.
Reporting into the Managing Director, you will be the site lead for all Manufacturing related issues, whilst ensuring that the manufacturing team drives and completes the required customer orders. Responsibility for production staff which will include middle management and you will pro-actively manage to ensure that a safe working environment exists for all employees in the operation. You will lead and drive standards of quality, food safety, hygiene and housekeeping within your area through Good Manufacturing Practice whilst ensuring driving Continuous Improvements.
- The successful candidate will have previous experience within the food manufacturing industry at Site, Factory, Operations or Manufacturing Manager level.
- to maintain positive and effective working relationships within the factory organisation, with other company functions and externally with customers and suppliers.
- You will have experience leading a large operational team within a fast moving, short shelf life food manufacturing business. Ideally you will worked with either ready to eat or ready to cook type products.
- Your ability to train and develop the team below you is essential.
- You must have an understanding of implementing a C.I culture using LEAN tools such as 5's, Kanban etc.
Whats On Offer
- Working hours Sunday to Thursday (morning/days)
- Salary up to £80k
- + 10% Annual bonus
If you would like to apply for this wonderful opportunity then please send me your most recent up to date CV to Matteo@drnewitt.com if you would like to discuss the location and the role in more detail then please call Matteo on 0131 226 5060 or 07845801889