Production Area Supervisor - Confectionery - West London
In the role of Production Area Supervisor you will be responsible for leading the Production area (High Care) to ensure all production plans are adhered to and output isn't compromised.
A leading hand-made / traditional Confectionery business based in the heart of West London. Amongst the highest quality of Food Production based in London.
With an ever-growing business, long-standing brand and development opportunity they are looking to bring on board new Supervisors to be the next generation of Managers.
As the Production Area Supervisor you will be responsible for -
- Leading a production team of c40 people.
- Directing day to day production for your designated are within the business.
- Ensure Health and Safety standards are being adhered to.
- Understand the production schedules and liaise with the Senior Management team to ensure all Production output is delivered on time.
- Creating new production strategies to increase Lean practises within the business.
In the role of Production Area Supervisor you will have a background in FMCG Background with a minimum of Supervisory experience.
Experience in confectionery, chilled, desserts, ambient and food production is highly advantageous.
In return for the role of Production Area Supervisor you will be joining a leading Food Production facility.
Join a business who pride themselves on developing current staff to be the next generation of Managers - alongside a good starting salary, benefits and pension scheme.