Site Technical Manager
5 days left
- Contract Type
Do you have a track record at Technical Management level?
Do you have good microbiology knowledge?
My client is a well-established Food Manufacturer. A combination of tradition and innovation has helped to secure this company's place as a market leader in the area they specialise. An exciting opportunity arises to join the team...
Overall responsibility for site technical function: to lead, guide and develop reporting members of the team, and to establish and maintain a culture of high technical standards in all site staff; to build strong relationships with all customer representatives, and to ensure full compliance with their technical requirements.
• Deputy to Head of Technical
• Overall responsibility for all technical aspects of the units covered, ensuring, through a team of experts and robust internal and external auditing programmes, that the site operates to high technical and compliance standards, ensuring food safety, legality and quality
• Building strong partnerships with all customer representatives
• Management of technical crisis situations
• Trouble shooting and continuous improvement
• Feasibilities for new products and equipment to site, adopting robust change control procedures
• Part of trained audit team on site, contributing to internal and external audit programmes
• Management and coordination of customer and third party audits
• Maintain site standards to ensure compliance with legal, customer and company requirements
• Work closely with other operational teams to build a true operations quality ownership culture
• To provide relevant technical reports into various aspects of the business and ensure these are used as a management tool for continuous improvement
• Conduct and evaluate technical projects as part of the continuous improvement programme
• Manage and develop reporting structure to meet the needs of the company and to ensure that the resources are focused on meeting the needs of the customer
• Management of site budget
The right candidate for the role will have a strong proven track record at Technical Management level within Food Manufacturing coupled with good microbiology knowledge. You will have high care experience and exposure to dealing with the Major Retailers is desirable.
If you are interested in this position then please forward a copy of your most up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Andrew Donaldson on 0131 226 5060.
Apply for Site Technical Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly