QA Technician (Days)
Are you looking to work for a successful Food Manufacturer?
Overall responsibility for the QA standards within your unit/lines from product and process quality compliance, through document and process audits, non-compliance reviews and reporting on standards and improvements directly from the line. This role is production based role integral in ensuring quality is maintained throughout production and rejections or failures are controlled, monitored and improved upon through training and support to staff.
Responsibilities include the following:
• Perform visual and documentary inspections to ensure product and process quality standards are maintained.
• Ensure that QMS/GMP procedures for the QA function are embedded within the production/warehouse team.
• Foreign body/metal detection audits/validation checks.
• Keeping up to date Document Control/document audits.
• Salt and ingredient checks.
• Quarantine, rework or stop line decisions reported.
• Conducting Hygiene Audits (Weekly).
The right candidate for the role will have previous Quality Assurance experience within Food Manufacturing. Experience working to BRC standards would be desirable.
Working Days Mon-Fri with occasional weekend work. 40 Hour week.
If you are interested in this position then please forward a copy of your most up to date CV to email@example.com or contact Andrew Donaldson on 0131 226 5060.
Apply for QA Technician (Days)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly