Production Shift Manager
6 days left
- Contract Type
My client are a leading food manufacturing business based in Kent. They are currently seeking a Production Shift Manager to manage an area of their manufacturing area. The client are a multi-million pound business and offer long term opportunities.
- To organise the production teams in the mill and packing areas to ensure that the shift runs effectively.
- Implement daily, weekly and/or monthly production plans.
- Ensure the resources are planned and arranged for each production operation including agreeing agency staff and overtime with the Factory Manager.
- Interact with warehouse and maintenance teams for daily requirements.
- Produce weekly line output and efficiency reports for the management.
- Ensure technical policies are complied with by all staff members.
- To run the production operation against set measurable KPI’s covering Efficiencies, Quality, Customer service and Health & Safety.
- To develop and deliver the site manufacturing strategy in line with corporate goals and objectives.
- To drive a culture that ensures continuous improvement and strives for excellence.
- Introducing improvements to existing production processes to improve output and efficiencies
- Actively driving hygiene and health and safety throughout the manufacturing process
- To be responsible for all shift staff matters in relation to:
- Supervision and management of employees
- Training of staff
- Development of staff and appraisals
- To promote and comply with legislative and business compliance standards including health and safety, environmental and technical
What's on offer
Working hours: 4 on 4 off days
Apply for Production Shift Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly