Health & Safety Officer
My client is looking for a Health & Safety Officer to join their Middlesbrough operation.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Health & Safety Officer to join a market-leading FMCG business who are offering a flexible work balance on a part time time basis.
The successful candidate can choose whether to work 2.5 full days or spread the hours equally over 4 half days.
My client is a leading food manufacturer based in Middlesbrough, supplying for many of the major UK retailers. It is an award-winning company with major operations throughout the UK, manufacturing exciting and innovative food products for millions of customers in the UK.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Developing and expanding the companies strategy of Health and Safety
- Implementing and overseeing suitable policies and procedures
- Proactively supporting the prevention of work-related injuries and illnesses
- Reviewing trends to establish preventive measures to reduce future accidents
- Adapting to changes to national Health and Safety measures and regulations
- Overseeing an operation that champions a positive health and safety environment
- Delivering group strategy and attending Health and Safety group meetings
- Establishing strong relationships with key stakeholders across all levels of the business
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience in production and manufacturing in a FMCG Health & Safety Officer role
- Knowledge of HSE legislation
- A national/professional qualification (preferably degree or NEBOSH diploma)
- A track record of implementing HSE improvement procedures
- HACCP / ISO9001 / ISO 14001 / ISO 18001 knowledge and accreditation's
- A proven track record of implementing a behavioural HSE environment change
£12,500 Salary - Part Time.
Complemented by flexible work balance - The successful Health & Safety Officer will chose to work 2.5days per week or 4x0.5 days.