Process Development Technologist & Senior Process Development Technologist
The Process Development Technologist & Senior Process Development Technologist will be responsible for managing development projects in line with the company vision with a better understanding of our customers.
- Provide relevant product design by leading projects to create business advantage over the plan horizon.
- To work with cross functionalities to drive the management of projects through the development process.
- Work with the wider R&D team and operation teams to provide delivery of the projects in a timely manner.
- Project coordination: Work alongside Packaging Development Technologists to manage projects and coordinate project teams.
- Deliver projects to hand-over stage and ensure their execution meets the time, quality and cost requirements as per the Project Manager’s brief.
- Support cross functional team: Communicate and manage all critical paths progress with the cross functional team ensuring regular progress updates. Alongside project stakeholders ensure issues are resolved at the front end of the process.
- Manage all product development briefs: Interpret product development briefs ensuring innovative and technologically competent solutions are in line with the project brief, customer expectations, operational constraints and commercial needs. Follow the product development project through from concept to NPI handover.
Does this sound like the challenge you have been looking for? Do you have the skills and experience required to excel in this position? Then please forward your CV ensuring it demonstrates how you meet the essential criteria.