Maintenance Engineer (Electrical)
An exciting opportunity to take on your next challenge in Engineering with this large Food Manufacturing business at their Leicestershire based site on a day shift.
As Maintenance Engineer your duties will include:
- Day to day repair and maintenance of all equipment on site
- Ensuring all paperwork is properly completed in a timely manner
- Working with production to provide proactive support to ensure efficiency of production runs
- Carrying out all reporting and documentation.
- Adhering to Food Safety requirements
The successful applicant must have:
- Good working knowledge of PLC systems, inverter drives and pneumatic systems with a strong electrical bias.
- Formal electrical qualifications preferred, C &G or above.
- Previous experience within a similar role within a food manufacturing environment
This role offers the opportunity to join a well-established company with a culture of investing in people. Day shift 6am-6pm.
If this job is for you please click the apply now button below and we will contact you shortly for a confidential conversation.
At First Recruitment we understand just how important it is to secure the right people. That's why our FMCG consultants always take the time to understand requirements in detail and offer sound advice to both clients and candidates. We actively recruit at all levels including junior management positions right up to board level appointments, as well as recruiting across the whole manufacturing process, from product concept to final delivery onto the supermarket shelves. Roles include supply chain, logistics, production and engineering, sales and marketing, technical and quality assurance, human resourcing, R&D, purchasing, HSE, and Lean manufacturing.