Due to significant growth, an established food manufacturer in the West Midlands is seeking a QA manager to join their team. This is a great opportunity for a career-minded QA Manager to join an established Food manufacturer where you will have a real influence on the quality strategy.
Job Title: QA Manager
Location: West Midlands
QA Manager – The Candidate:
- Do you have experience at a Quality Management level in a food manufacturing environment?
- Do you have experience of managing and developing an established team?
- Can you motivate and inspire a team?
- Are you degree qualified or similar in a relevant subject, e.g. Food Safety, Food Science, Food Technology, Microbiology or similar?
- Are you qualified in HACCP management techniques and application?
- Have you got proven experience working with the UK's major retailers?
- Have you got excellent knowledge of BRC?
- Have you got excellent communication skills, verbal and written?
If you can answer “yes” to the above questions, please read on...
QA Manager – The Role:
- This is a days based role, managing the QA/technical department of a busy and growing food manufacturing facility.
- Reporting to the Technical Director, you will lead the site technical team, to ensure that all the Quality systems and procedures are maintained.
- You will be responsible for managing the auditing process, including internal auditors, and be a key player in managing the relationship with retailers.
- You will train and develop your team, delegating accountabilities and ensuring the highest quality products leave the site.
- My client is certainly on the up, it is the perfect time to join this family run business which aim to be a household name in the not so distant future
- Bringing ideas to life is what they do best, with over 700 products to boast they are experts in the development of new products
- They are capitalising on their existing success built on producing a vast variety of innovative products so this is an exciting time to join the business and to influence the shaping of the technical strategy
Due to the high volume of responses to online advertisements, regrettably we are only able to acknowledge successful applications. If you have not been contacted within 7 days, on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful.
To apply for this brand new role, please send a copy of your CV quoting ref DP/QAM to email@example.com or for a confidential discussion, please call me on 0845 003 6872 or mobile 07740 586956.