A General Manager role in Lincolnshire, within a dynamic and innovative chilled food manufacturing business. Reporting directly to the Managing Director, the General Manager will lead an experienced senior management team and take responsibility for the entire running of the operation at their state of the art facility.
Our client is looking to find a determined and committed individual who can really drive the business forward.
General Manager Duties and Responsibilities Include:
- Responsible for all activities on a chilled food manufacturing site with approx. 500 members of staff
- Driving operational standards and ensuring customer service levels are constantly exceeded
- Leading the senior management team and implementing strategic plans for the business
- Budgetary responsibility and ensuring profitability for the site
The successful candidate will need to demonstrate the following skills and experiences:
- An experienced senior operations professional with a proven track record within the chilled food manufacturing industry
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to inspire and motivate a large workforce
- Strong financial awareness and a commercial acumen
- An excellent understanding of Lean/Continuous Improvement techniques and implementing change
- Ideally educated to degree level in a food science or engineering related discipline
This is an outstanding opportunity for an experienced senior operations professional to join a thriving business as it enters an exciting period. If you want to discuss this position in more detail, please call Tom Jagger at Elevation Recruitment Group on 01709 723227.
Elevation FMCG is a specialist search and selection business dealing with mid-to senior management and director level roles across the UK food, drink and FMCG sectors. If you match all of the essential criteria and are in discussing the position in more detail, we would love to hear from you.
Apply for General Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly