Buyer - Raw Materials
Buyer – Raw Materials
Do you have experience in sourcing ingredients and raw materials for food manufacturing? Do you want to work for an innovative food manufacturer?
Location: North West London
Salary: £38k plus excellent benefits
Buyer - The Candidate:
- Must have a few years' experience in a Buyer role, within a food manufacturing environment
- Will ideally be degree and CIPS qualified
- Must be able to demonstrate sourcing of new suppliers and products
- Must be able to demonstrate improvements / achievements made in the current and previous roles.
Buyer - The Role:
- Working closely with the NPD team, responsible for all commercial aspects of NPD raw materials sourcing from concept to handover.
- Communicate with group category and lead buyers to ensure procurement strategies are being followed and updated.
- Source all raw materials / ingredients regarding NPD, through the existing suppliers and sourcing new suppliers where necessary.
- Make recommendations for positive change to improve purchasing / supply processes.
- My client is a worldwide manufacturer of high quality food products across a range of categories.
- The company are keen to develop employees and provide career development opportunities.
If you are interested in hearing more about this fantastic career opportunity then please send a copy of your CV quoting ref JP/2843 in the subject field to email@example.com or call John on 0845 003 6872.