Assistant Technical Manager
5 days left
- Contract Type
Assistant Technical Manager – Food
Importer of a wide range of delicious food from across Europe are looking for someone to join their Technical department. Do you know high risk food manufacturing, eg dairy or cooked meats?
Job Title: Assistant Technical Manager - Food
Location: Surrey, South West London, M25
Salary: Up to £30k plus benefits
- Do you have at least 1 year's experience within High-Risk food manufacturing?
- Have you worked in a Technical / Quality role, liaising with UK retailers such as Tesco, Sainsburys, etc?
- Do you have any exposure to retailer systems?
- Do you understand Specifications? Maybe you've been a Specifications Technologist or Specifications Writer?
- Do you want to progress?
- Working alongside the Technical Director and Technical Managers, you will ensure that all specifications are accurate and complete
- You will liaise closely with the company's suppliers, across Europe
- You will also work closely with the customers, in particular the major UK retailers regarding any food safety issues or complaints
- This company are an award-winning importer of delicious foods from across Europe
- They're growing and so can you, with this role that offers someone an opportunity to develop their technical experience to the next level.
To apply for this exciting role, please send a copy of your CV quoting ref JP/2842 to email@example.com or for a confidential discussion, please call me on 0845 003 6872 or mobile 07792 465338.
Apply for Assistant Technical Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly