Compliance Technologist, Worcestershire
Experienced Technical Assistant, Technical Administrator or Compliance Technologist required for a food manufacturing business based in the Midlands.
My client is a global family owned business with multiple sites in the UK, producing a variety of delicious products for the major retailers and coffee shops.
They are growing year on year and have some exciting plans in the pipeline. They are a customer focused business with a caring culture. They work with their employees to align their strengths and passions with the evolving needs of the business and are involved in lots of CSR activity to help under privileged children, adults with learning difficulties and Macmillan.
Reporting into the Technical Account Manager you will be responsible for;
- Co-ordinating and managing customer visits
- Report customer KPI's ensuring appropriate actions are agreed with sites and implemented to within the agreed targets
- Maintaining customer specification databases for key accounts
- Dealing with technical queries and complaints
- Monitoring product quality and ensuring products are compliant
- Performing internal benchmarking sessions with the Technical team on a monthly basis and regular sessions with customers.
- Support on BRC and site audits
- Ensuring all UK products comply legally to UK and EU requirements
- Technical support during product development trials ensuring all relevant information is collected and analysed including raw material approval and packaging approval
- Support the site Technical team on projects
- Provide customer nutritional, microbiological and environment testing requirements to ensure the schedule is in accordance with customer expectations
To apply you will;
- Ideally have a degree in Science, or equivalent
- Have proven experience within a Technical / quality role within the food industry
- Have experience within a BRC environment
- Be confident in communicating with customers
- Have knowledge of HACCP analysis
- Understand microbiological activity
- Have experience of using online customer specification databases and manual specification completion
- Be a self-starter
- Be competent using Microsoft Office packages
- Have strong organisational skills
Apply now to avoid missing this great opportunity.
REF. NCM893938 By Focus Management
Follow Focus Management on Twitter @foodjob
Focus Management Consultants Ltd, Tel: +44 (0) 1625 560778