Mechanical Fitter/Mechanical Engineer
A fantastic opportunity to join a large manufacturing business within their Engineering team.
As Mechanical Fitter your duties will include:
- Mechanical cover to ensure production machinery is monitored and maintained
- Completing fault finding on process equipment (liaising with other fitters and team leaders where necessary)
- Participating in small and larger installation projects/upgrades
- Using predictive and preventative maintenance systems
- Carrying out breakdown repairs and scheduled maintenance activities
The successful applicant must have:
- Qualified mechanical engineer
- Basic machine shop skills and experience of hydraulics/pneumatics
- Experience of a similar role in a manufacturing environment
This role offers the opportunity to join a market leading company and develop and progress your career in this fast paced environment. This is a Mon-Fri, day shift position.
A competitive salary of up to £29.600 is on offer dependent on individual experience.
If this job is for you please click the apply now button below and we will contact you shortly for a confidential conversation.
At First Recruitment we understand just how important it is to secure the right people. That's why our FMCG consultants always take the time to understand requirements in detail and offer sound advice to both clients and candidates. We actively recruit at all levels including junior management positions right up to board level appointments, as well as recruiting across the whole manufacturing process, from product concept to final delivery onto the supermarket shelves. Roles include supply chain, logistics, sales and marketing, technical and engineering, human resourcing, R&D, purchasing, HSE, quality assurance and Lean manufacturing.