Development Chemist Laboratory
Development Chemist, Rochester, Kent, Manufacturing
We are recruiting for a Development Chemist on behalf of a successful and expanding company that manufactures and supplies veterinary and agricultural industries with nutritional technology solutions and animal husbandry equipment and also specialises in equine, pet, pig and poultry products.
They are looking for a commercially astute and hands on Development Chemist to develop and review product formulations across the livestock, equine and pet sectors.
General responsibilities will include liaising with government organisations such as HSE, VMD, DEFRA and ECB (eg REACH and Biocide regulations).
The ideal candidate would have:
- Experience and knowledge the animal health/husbandry chemicals markets including biocides, insecticides and disinfectants.
- A good working knowledge of the issues surrounding UK and EU legislation.
- Excellent communication, presentation, negotiating and interpersonal skills.
- A formal qualification to at least HNC plus standard.
- Experience in aerosols or nutrition would be advantageous but not essential.
- Relevant Development Chemist experience gained from a similar environment.
Salary: £Competitive +Benefits
To Apply: Please press the "Apply" button
*Due to the amount of applications received, only those who our client wishes to progress will be contacted. If you have not received correspondence within 21 days then please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Thank you for reading this advertisement.
This role may be of interest to the following: Develpment Chemist, NPD, Technical Manager, Laboratory, Food Manufacturing, FMCG, Production, Lab Technologist, Manufacturer, FMCG, Operations, Food, Maidstone, Dartford, South West London