NPD Process Manager | North Wales | Ambient Bakery | Creative indulgent food category
Paul Nyman Consultancy are currently recruiting an NPD Manager for a bakery business experiencing rapid growth in North Wales.
This small but rapidly expanding food business operate in a fun, exciting and highly innovative bakery business specialising in both branded and own label sweet baked goods. With a customer base spanning retail and foodservice the business are gearing themselves up for expansion of the NPD team to give greater focus to their customer base.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Developing the NPD pipeline through idea generation and development of new and existing ranges
- Generating new business in existing and emerging categories through improved understanding of the specific category
- Coaching chefs with customer contacts, costing and management development
- Analysing costings and creating commercially viable concepts
- Working with the Operations and Technical department with product launches
Your background will most likely include a degree, or strong background relation to Food Science. Ideally you will be an NPD Manager at present who is looking for a change or you could be a Senior Technologist who is responsible for a team of individuals. Passion for food is absolutely essential, combined with a drive to challenge and improve processes and product quality. Managerial experience would assist you greatly within this role but most importantly you will have a keen interest in everything NPD.
For the right individual, this NPD Manager role will provide you with the platform to shine with opportunities to develop upwards within the business, therefore you will only be limited by your drive to achieve success.
Paul Nyman Consultancy specialise in NPD, Technical, Sales, Marketing and category management recruitment across the UK.
Apply for NPD Process Manager | North Wales | Ambient Bakery | Creative indulgent food category
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly