Interim NPD Process Manager | North Wales | Sweet bakery | Rapidly growing business
Paul Nyman Consultancy are currently recruiting an interim NPD Manager for a bakery business experiencing rapid growth in North Wales.
This small but rapidly expanding food business operate in a fun, exciting and highly innovative bakery business specialising in both branded and own label sweet baked goods. With a customer base spanning retail and foodservice the business are gearing themselves up for expansion of the NPD team to give greater focus to their customer base.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Developing the NPD pipeline through idea generation and development of new and existing ranges
- Generating new business in existing and emerging categories through improved understanding of the specific category
- Coaching chefs with customer contacts, costing and management development
- Analysing costings and creating commercially viable concepts
- Working with the Operations and Technical department with product launches
Your background will most likely include a degree, or strong background relation to Food Science. Ideally you will be an Interim NPD Process professional with a passion for food, combined with a drive to challenge and improve processes and product quality. Managerial and Bakery experience would assist you greatly within this role.
Paul Nyman Consultancy specialise in NPD, Technical, Sales, Marketing and category management recruitment across the UK.
Apply for Interim NPD Process Manager | North Wales | Sweet bakery | Rapidly growing business
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly