HR Administrator (Maternity Cover)
An exciting opportunity to take on your next challenge in HR with this successful and expanding Food Manufacturing business at their Cambridgeshire based site on a 12 month fixed term basis.
As HR Administrator your duties will include:
- Administering and processing HR records, keeping records up to date
- Involvement in the recruitment process including arranging interviews
- Prepare and process all new starter and leavers paper work as well as delivering HR induction for all new starters
- Controlling attendance, absences and holiday bookings
- Maintain HR KPI’s on a monthly basis
- Participate on all disciplinary and grievance panels
The successful applicant must have:
- Previous HR and administration experience essential
- A sound working knowledge of MS Office
This role offers the opportunity to join a well-established and growing company with a culture of investing in people.
If this job is for you please click the apply now button below and we will contact you shortly for a confidential conversation.
At First Recruitment we understand just how important it is to secure the right people. That's why our FMCG consultants always take the time to understand requirements in detail and offer sound advice to both clients and candidates. We actively recruit at all levels including junior management positions right up to board level appointments, as well as recruiting across the whole manufacturing process, from product concept to final delivery onto the supermarket shelves. Roles include supply chain, logistics, production and engineering, sales and marketing, technical and quality assurance, human resourcing, R&D, purchasing, HSE, and Lean manufacturing.