QA Technologist - 3 Month Contract - Driving Licence Required
My client are a well-established fresh produce supplier based in Kent. They are currently looking to recruit a QA Technologist for the next 3 months to cover a period of paternity leave.
- To provide a mobile QA resource for the company’s pack houses and storage sites managing product quality and monitoring and reporting as required.
- To jointly (with site QCs), co-ordinate and manage the quality, monitoring and reporting for produce being packed for the the major retailers.
- To maintain a close liaison with internal Technical and Commercial managers and also the UK and Imported Procurement teams in regards to product quality.
- To provide technical support to the Technical Manager
- To actively support the company’s policy of driving UK Partner pack houses to continuously improve packing and storage facilities.
- To audit product quality, site hygiene and BRC systems at the company’s partner pack sites and report results back to relevant parties.
- To assist with preparation of samples as required.
- On an on-going basis, update, advise and train packing/grading staff at the packing sites.
- To actively promote best practice in relation to Hygiene, Health & Safety standards and good housekeeping and support the company’s efforts to minimize its environmental impact and adopt environmental best practice.
- To look to identify areas of improvement, opportunity and innovation and communicate these to the relevant personnel.
With this being a mobile role, applicants must have a driving licence.
Interested? Then click the apply button today, or contact Tom Shaw for further information. 01233 223 712
All Applicants must have the right to work in the UK or hold the appropriate work permit.