Global Innovation Project Manager
Be the best in Global FMCG Innovation
Global Project Manager - Innovation (Based in Belgium)
If you are looking for an exciting career-defining role with one of the leaders in their sector then look no further. In this role, you will manage company-wide projects relating to new product launches and product assortment changes.
You will manage all aspects of the process, oversea the financial health of the projects and ensure that the plans adhere to the stage gate process.
Working with a great team of people around the world you will:
- Lead project management responsibility for assigned innovation projects. Thereby interface directly with R&D, Category, Marketing, Quality, Supply Chain, Finance and Business Unit stakeholders to achieve desired outcomes.
- Ensure necessary reporting and cross-regional/channel leverage takes place.
- Run project team meetings to ensure tasks , work through bottlenecks, asses risks and raise issues to management
- Review on continuous basis the financial deliverables for the project to ensure it meets financial targets set
- Update timelines and manage cross functional interfaces to ensure timings are met
- Follow the stage gate process and ensure all gate documents are prepared and submitted for approval
- Participate to Category reviews where relevant.
- Develop the necessary project management tools and templates to meet various customer or business requirements.
In order to succeed in this role you will need:
- 3 years+ project management experience in packaged goods company/food manufacturing (either R&D or supply chain background) with ability to translate learnings into a smaller context
- End to end project management experience in product development
- Fluent in English. Mastery of French and/or Dutch is a plus
- Able to relocate to Belgium
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Project management skills, ideally certified in a certain Project Management Methodology
- Must possess managerial courage, political awareness and organizational agility
- Ability to effectively interact, influence and negotiate on tactical and strategic issues with all levels of management and adjust to situations that involve conflicting goals
If you are interested in applying for this amazing and exciting opportunity then please contact Lauren on 0044 113 218 2423
Whilst we would like to respond to all our on-line applicants, regrettably we are unable to do so due to the high volumes we receive. If you've not heard from us within two weeks, unfortunately on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful. For alternative opportunities or to register for jobs by email, please visit our website at www.newchapter.co.uk .
Apply for Global Innovation Project Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly