Supply Chain Manager for Sports Nutrition Company
Pro-Active Nutrition is an exciting and ambitious business formed from the acquisition and merger of High5 and Reflex Nutrition by the ABF Group. Like all ABF businesses, Pro-Active Nutrition will operate as an autonomous business, whilst enjoying the support of a hugely successful multi-national parent.
The newly formed business has ambitious growth plans built on a dedication to customer service and consumer innovation.
Pro-Active Nutrition are now in the early stages of integrating the business and are looking to build a dynamic and agile management team. Specifically, they are looking to recruit an entrepreneurial Supply Chain Manager, a key member of the team, responsible for ensuring that customer service is maintained in a complex, fast-paced business.
Creating a customer-focussed team, responsible for delivering product on time and in full.
- Liaising with internal and external contacts to ensure there is strong communication and understanding of the business targets and objectives and finding solutions to deliver these.
- Supporting the business on daily, weekly and long-term action planning to ensure there is a tactical and strategic direction that serves today as well as tomorrow.
- Supporting the integration process, identifying improved ways of working and cost reduction opportunities.
- Leading a team of people. Setting clear objectives and reviewing performance against these on an ongoing basis.
- Supporting the business in developing robust growth plans and building action plans that will deliver these targets.
Pro-Active Nutrition is a fast-paced, agile, growth business and, requires an individual who will be able to thrive in an environment where there is constant change, someone who is highly adaptable, able to work in a lean, entrepreneurial business whilst also flexing to the demands of a global blue-chip parent.
The successful candidate will be an experienced Supply Chain professional with previous experience within a manufacturing environment.