Our client is an FMCG business who is currently seeking a Production Manager. The business is a privately owned drinks company who supply to UK and International Market with ambitious plans for continued growth.
This is a critical role within our organisation, and as such you will be involved in multiple areas of the business at any one time.
Managing a team of roughly 20 packaging operatives across 2 shifts
- Oversee packaging production – bottling etc.
- Organise the shift labour to meet the requirements of the packaging plan.
- Work with the senior management team in developing measures of line performance and driving the team to meet and exceed these
- Maintain and develop the standard operating procedures on the line, ensuring team members are trained and following them
- Regular communication with the warehouse and brewing department to ensure throughput of beer and adherence to the production schedule
- Ensure all Health & Safety requirements are met, including risk assessments, work permits, visitor and contractor safety
- Attend the taste panel to ensure quality is being maintained on the packaging lines
- Work closely with our Quality team to ensure the highest standards are met
- Dealing with HR issues that arise
- Meeting the demand for our products, whilst also building on our lines of business.
- Experience from working within the drinks industry.
- A commercial acumen and ability to plan for the growth expected
- A practical understanding of maintenance engineering from production manufacturing
- Experience with CCP, HACCP and SALSA implementation and standards
What’s on offer?
- A competitive salary
- Hours of work will be Monday to Friday, although we will also require weekend work as and when business operations demand
If you are interested in this position then please forward a copy of your most up to date CV to Simon Norris.