Head of Brewing
A Head of Brewing is required to join a large food & beverage advisory business based in the South East.
The Brewing Services department primarily provides operational support, research and NPD/Innovation for its clients in the brewing and alcoholic beverages industry, and this role will be key in ensuring that they deliver these services. The Head of Department will secure a robust sales pipeline both for this department and the broader. They will manage all aspects of the delivery of technical services in the department, in particular all aspects relating to technical and/or scientific capabilities, staff levels, training and development and motivation, resources, budget, performance, business management and improvement, health and safety and ensuring the staff in the department meet the businesses values.
- Direct technical delivery
- Business generation and development of external business profile
- People and equipment resource management for department
- Financial planning and budgetary management
Qualifications & Experience Required:
- Degree in relevant science or technology
- Knowledge of the needs of the alcoholic drinks and related industries with the ability to use this to influence and inform strategic business decisions
- Business development and consultancy experience
- Strong network of key players in the brewing/beer industry
- Acknowledged technical expertise in area relevant to departmental activities
- Proven competence in managing timely and cost effective delivery of technical services/research outputs
- Well-developed communication skills with a track record of successful team leadership and project procurement and management.
Interested? Then click the apply button today, or contact me for further information. 01233 223 712 / email@example.com
All Applicants must have the right to work in the UK or hold the appropriate work permit.
Apply for Head of Brewing
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly