JOB TITLE: Planning Manager
BENEFITS: Excellent Benefits
CSM Bakery Solutions, with manufacturing and distribution facilities across Europe, is a global provider of a wide range of bakery products and ingredients for retail and foodservice markets as well as artisan and industrial bakeries. CSM’s mosaic of heritage bakery brands includes some of the industry’s most trusted names: Readibake & Kates Cakes. We are the UK's leading supplier of Sweet Bakery Retailer branded products in the in-store bakery sector for Cookies, Doughnuts & Mini Bites.
Through the dedicated efforts of more than 8,500 employees, CSM serves customers in 100+ countries, providing specialized ingredients and finished products. Customers include all the major multiples along with food service organizations, quick serve restaurants and the major well known coffee houses.
The CSM UK head office is in the Wirral with other production facilities throughout the UK. The total annual turnover for the UK business is in excess of £200 million.
- Guarantee a reliable performance of the factory scheduling, material call-off, material controlling and linked to labour planning
- Execute the supply plan generated in the Sales and Operation process on local level in close cooperation with Manufacturing
- Responsible for 5 direct reports including production planners and material planners
- Managing the site’s capacity planning, including long-term capacity and planning and a detailed weekly schedule
- Responsible for the production, planning (scheduling) and the execution of the S&OP. Supply Plan on factory level.
- Master Data Management in SAP – PP
- Ensure compliance of Planning within international food standards, such as BRC, IFS, and specific customer requests and participate and prepare these Audits
- Act as SME for SAP-PP
- Drive the S&OP process in its final phase on regional level when the pre-S&OP meeting is held and proposals for solving supply constraints need to be developed between Manufacturing, Supply & Demand Planning.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Previous experience working as a strong Planning Manager within food manufacturing is highly desirable
- Experience with SAP is desirable but not essential
- Strong management skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Proactivity: ability to anticipate warning situations for the business and act to prevent any issues.
- Capable to manage and influence multiple stakeholders
- Experience with change management
- Is a team player
WHAT WE OFFER
- An exciting opportunity in a global leading organisation in the food industry
- 25 days annual leave (8 days public holiday)
- GPP Pension scheme
- On-going training
- Private Healthcare
- Childcare Vouchers
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- On site park
- Subsidised Canteen
For further information please check out our careers page