Production planner - Food Manufacturing/FMCG
Production Planner – Food Manufacturing/FMCG
Location: Wembley, London
Salary: circa £30k plus benefits
Production planners, I have an excellent opportunity working for a company who continue to grow and deliver results in the Manufacturing and catering industry. Sound interesting? Please keep reading!
- A hugely successful food manufacturer
- The business supply to some of the world's biggest brands
This is an exciting time to be joining this company as they continue to grow in the industry, they supply to some of the biggest brands out there and have their own unique stamp on the catering and manufacturing industry.
- To produce the site production plan that balances supply and demand in the most efficient manner covering all associated department, ensure this is communicated with all appropriate internal customer
- To create a plan and communicate accordingly working with production and logistics daily to understand any potential deviations or likely potential changes to the plan.
- To ensure that the appropriate raw materials and consumables are available to meet the production plan.
- To identify and implement necessary improvement to the planning process
- To co-ordinate with internal departments, group sites and external suppliers
What You Get;
Competitive salary plus benefits, pension and more.
This is a great time to be joining the company, they are a market leader in the food industry and have exciting plans going forward, there are opportunities to progress within the company.
- 2 years' Experience as a production planner or scheduling
- Food manufacturing experience (desirable)
- Excellent IT skills and knowledge of Sage 200 and V-LOOKUP
- Coordinating and communicating with internal staff
- Experience in maintaining information within Sage for MRP functionality
- Driving license
Get in touch! If you think this role is for you, send me your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with DF/2848 as a subject or give me a call on 0161 832 7463 (work) / 07958374325 (personal), and I'll be more than happy to have a chat and give you more information!