About the role
There is a new exciting role on the market, it would be placed within the NPD team. Most likely to be a NPD or Process Technologist to join a market leading bakery manufacturer based in the Greater Manchester area. This role has potential to quickly progress through the company, so the candidate must has a vast amount of experience in the sector.
What the role involves
- Organising and leading all trial work.
- Planning the agenda for all pre-production/launch days.
- Proactively participating in problem solving where process considerations are identified.
- Commincating with industry leading clients, building strong and reliable relationships.
- Managing the EPD trial work, proactively suggesting solutions and improvements to process as well as ensuring the Operational, Product Development and Technical teams are fully engaged and committed to delivering the critical path.
- Liaising with external suppliers in accordance with site requirements and group expectations
Experience and skills required
- A degree or equivalent in a related field plus relevant experience within the food industry.
- A proven track record of launching new products.
- Effective planning and organisational skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively.
- Confidence to liaise with key people working for retail clients.
- Engaging and influencing others.
- Resilience and problem solving skills.
- Strong IT skills.
- Confidence to quickly move into a role, leading and building direct reports.
If this has grabbed your attention get in contact with our NPD specialised recruiter Lizzie on 0845 2000 741 and apply below.
Whilst we would like to respond to all our on-line applicants, regrettably we are unable to do so due to the high volumes we receive. If you've not heard from us within two weeks, unfortunately on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful. For alternative opportunities or to register for jobs by email, please visit our website at www.newchapter.co.uk