Continuous Improvement Specialist
A Very High Performance Role
With one of the largest product offerings in the industry and a local partnership approach to doing business, this company is a true global leader in the manufacture and distribution of packaging solutions and coated film technologies.
Due to continued expansion and a desire for peak performance, the company are now looking for a Performance Systems Specialist to implement, maintain and monitor where appropriate, the Performance Systems for their North West site. Throughout this function the CPS Specialist will have an impact on plant performance, improving manufacturing and quality metrics. The CPS Specialist will track progress across site and they will maintain the performance system levels for site.
- Lead the implementation of the Performance System
- Aligns the employees with the objectives of implementation and improvement results focused at plant level
- Provides system expertise to plant management and personnel
- Executes and maintains the program
- Manages training and tracking standards
- Drives improvement that helps support and deliver the plants planned results
- Coach and mentor employees in all of the Pillars of the Operating System
- Act as a change agent to ignite and nurture cultural transformation
- Maintains training materials and data as needed
- Provides support to facility to ensure system requirements are met
Person Specification - Who you need to be
- Graduate degree in Engineering, Technical, Manufacturing or Business related field
- Minimum of 3 years plant based manufacturing experience required
- Working knowledge of TPM and demonstrated effective use of the DMAIC process in problem solving
- Lean continuous improvement experience required - Black Belt preferred
- Clear understanding of manufacturing business process
- Proven ability to lead, coach, mentor and influence
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of employees including executives, technical and our production workforce
Excellent opportunity to join a world-class business, who believe that your contributions will have a direct impact on the future of the company.
Whilst we would like to respond to all our on-line applicants, regrettably we are unable to do so due to the high volumes we receive. If you've not heard from us within two weeks, unfortunately on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful. For alternative opportunities or to register for jobs by email, please visit our website at www.newchapter.co.uk .