Are you a passionate chef interested in joining the fast paced FMCG sector? I have a brand new opportunity for a Pastry Chef to join an award winning Food Manufactures, developing delicious desserts.
I am looking for a highly creative, talented, innovative Chef who demonstrate a dynamic flair and genuine passion for concept, development and improvement of Chilled products.
- Identify market niches and opportunities to which existing products could be tailored and new product developed.
- To liaise closely within the Commercial, Production, Technical and other departments to ensure consistency within the development of new products, and improvement of existing products.
- Evaluate the success of new products and product enhancements
- Assisting in sourcing of raw materials, which add value to the product whilst maintaining the necessary margins
- To be responsible for communicating recipes and methods of product launches and recipe changes.
- To arrange and co-ordinate product samples, requirements and deliveries.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience as a Pastry Chef
- Demonstrate a natural creative flair and passion for food creation and development. .
- Excellent interpersonal and communication required for client presentations, tasting panels etc.
Salary circa £20,000 - £25,000, Monday-Friday role.
If you are interested in this position then please forward a copy of your most up to date CV to amy@drnewitt or contact Amy on 0161 833 0181.
Apply for Pastry Chef
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly