Graduate NPD Technologists/Food Science Grads
Our client are a leading Food Manufacturer developing delicious products for the major UK Retailers. Due to business expanding, they are seeking an NPD Technologist to join their team.
**HAPPY TO CONSIDER GRADUATES WITH A WORK PLACEMENT**
- Development of new and existing products
- To complete a critical path once the brief has been approved outlining exact milestone dates
- To work with customer development & technical departments to ensure that good relationships are built
- Present new developments to customers
- Create kitchen samples
- Drive continuous improvement by being attuned to ongoing developments with new raw materials and processes, competitor activity and market trends, in the associated categories & channels.
- Arrange and conduct factory trials and 1st production runs.
- Attend scheduled development meetings with the Technical, Production and Purchasing departments
- NPD professional with a degree in Food Science or related discipline
- Experience with bakery or chilled would be ideal
- Creative and confident in presenting new products
- Outgoing, passionate with a high degree of self-motivation
This is a Monday to Friday role based in South West, offering a salary circa of £20,000 - £25,000 DEO.
If you would like to apply for this opportunity please send your most recent CV to email@example.com or call me on 0161 833 0181.