We have an exciting opportunity for you to join our 12-month programme in Littleborough and be part of our journey to become a world-class manufacturer of flavour solutions.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- Engineering / Manufacturing / Technical educational background
- A vibrant individual, who is capable of quick decision-making, with the confidence and drive to make a positive difference to their work environment
- Someone who can demonstrate effective organisational skills
- IT Savvy, particularly in Excel, Word and PowerPoint software
- A person with the ability to analyse and present accurate basic statistical data to a broad range of individuals
- A team player, who can challenge and inspire their team to drive towards manufacturing excellence
- Fluent English speaker
WHAT WILL YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE
- Working with the Operations Management team, to develop key operational and best-practice skills within the food manufacturing environment
- Supporting the Team Leader in prioritizing the activities of the team, driving Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and capturing and collating factory data for our loss-reduction teams
- Identifying Continuous Improvement projects and working with cross-functional teams using best-practice manufacturing techniques such as LEAN, Kaizen and SMED techniques
Adhering to Health & Safety practices, using our behavioral safety programme ‘Dupont Safestart’ and ensuring your team operates within our ‘safe systems of work’
McCormick is a global leader in flavour. With 10,000 employees around the world and more than $4.2 billion in annual sales, the Company manufactures, markets and distributes spices, seasoning mixes, condiments and other flavourful products to the entire food industry, retail outlets, food manufactures and food service businesses.
We have a passion for flavour. The company is serving customers from nearly 50 locations in 24 countries and consumers can buy our brands in more than 135 markets and territories. Our industrial business flavours snacks, wraps, beverages and many other products for customers, which include global restaurant chains and leading food manufacturers
With approximately 3,800 employees, the company has operations in 13 countries across the Europe, Middle-East and Africa (EMEA) Zone and serves customers in more than 25 markets through its consumer and industrial businesses. McCormick is present in key consumer markets with leading brands, including Schwartz in the UK (customize with local brand). McCormick EMEA Headquarters are located in Haddenham (UK).
Our growth starts with yours. For more than 125 years McCormick has developed a rich legacy based on our belief in the “Power of People”. We have created an unusually dedicated workforce by fostering a culture of respect, recognition, inclusion and collaboration based on the highest ethical values.
As an Equal Opportunities employer, McCormick is committed to a diverse workforce.
If you are looking for a new challenge and want to join a highly performing and motivated team in a rewarding environment, please apply via our careers centre at http://www.mccormickcorporation.com/Career-Center