NPD MANAGER – MEAT
NPD Manager – Meat
- 28 days holiday including bank holidays (+an extra 3 at Christmas)
- Company car
- Pension & Life insurance
- Health care
- Extra business rewards e.g. Childcare vouchers & Cycle to work scheme.
An opportunity has arisen to work as an NPD Manager for one of the most premium meat manufacturers in the UK. This business extremely forward thinking and are considered one of the leaders within the market. The client we are working with are growing by over 10% YoY, with innovation projects in the pipeline that will lead to exciting new opportunities within the next 18 months.
- Extremely innovative role that will give you the chance to be personally challenged, with support from the Commercial Manager, Innovation Manager and the rest of the team.
- The chance to develop products that hit agreed margin and ensure appropriate financial sign off.
- Ensure the business is kept informed of trends through a proactive approach and self-education of food trends – by attending shows, exhibitions and restaurants etc.
- Accountable with the Innovations resource for driving Blue-Sky thinking and product development projects.
- Management of set KPIs.
- Accountable for team management, from recruitment to training. This includes non-direct reports as well as direct reports.
- Identify opportunities for product, process and packaging improvements, taking into account food safety legislation.
- Blue-Sky approach is a necessity.
- MUST be comfortable working with meat.
- Project management skills, managing multiple projects at one time.
- Experience in managing relationships with retailers.
- Successfully launched products into the retail arena at a fast pace.
- Strong understanding of changing consumer shopper missions & channels.
- Good motivator, leader and communicator.
This is an exceptional opportunity to work not just with a business which can offer real career progression, but also to work with a market leader in a hugely competitive sector. For a driven and ambitious NPD Manager who is prepared to work hard and integrate into an up and coming team, this is an opportunity not to be missed. Please do not hesitate to apply if you feel you have the experience and background described.
Apply for NPD MANAGER – MEAT
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly