Continuous Improvement Manager
My client, a global Manufacturing and Production business, are currently looking for a Continuous Improvement Manager to join their plant in Cheshire. Reporting in to the Site Manager, this position is a key member of the site leadership team and the successful candidate will be instrumental in helping to implement and drive the business's continuous improvement programme forward.
My client are a global business, providing solutions to some of the world's biggest challenges. A fast paced business, providing products and technologies across a range of industries across the world including food and beverages, healthcare, pest elimination and water amongst a few.
The Continuous Improvement Manager will be responsible for leading the Site Lean and TPM Programme, facilitating the effective execution through all the site resources in line with the sites Lean and TPM strategy. Key responsibilities will be:
- Provide expertise and coach others in the application of TPM tools and techniques related to all TPM pillars
- Provide visible TPM Leadership and develop a loss analysis culture
- Drive the achievement of TPM and lean savings for the site
- Direct responsibility for the TPM process deployment and progress aligning with the global and regional master plans
- Manage and coordinate resources (People/Materials/equipment) in a safe and efficient manner
- Apply safety standards and achieve Occupational Health and Environmental standards on site
- Achieve Operation Efficiency results for the site
- Achieve Customer, Quality and Service targets for site
- Ensure a high level of positive employees engagement within the team
The successful candidate for the role of Continuous Improvement Manager will need to have had experience of implementing lean progammes from a strategic level. Due to the nature of the business, and the importance of the role, the candidate will also need to have the following:
- A strong background in continuous improvement, with experience/knowledge of TPM
- Have worked in a process driven environment
- Proven track record of leadership and managing CI
- Six Sigma Black Belt preferable
- Preferably degree qualified in chemical engineering, engineering, sciences or supply chain management
£50,000 - £60,000 plus additional benefits
This role is ideal for someone looking to take a step up in their CI career, or an experienced professional from a Production, Engineering or Operations background with experience of implementing CI at a strategic level, who are eager to join a forward thinking business with great opportunities.