Salary: £25,000-£35,000 p.a, depending on experience, plus Bonus
Location: Poole, Dorset
We are DB Foods Ltd, one of the leading wholesalers in the UK supplying a comprehensive range of quality wholesale meat, poultry, game and deli products. We have a proven track record in supplying a diverse customer base including Restaurant Groups, Airlines, Cruise Ships, High Street & Catering Butchers, UK Multiples and Online Businesses.
We are looking for an experienced Production Manager to efficiently manage all production areas and deliver outstanding leadership to increase productivity levels. Reporting in to the Head of Production you will be responsible for the day to day running of the factory and ensuring production is completed in accordance with specifications, on time and to high quality standards.
- Management of all production areas in line with KPI’s including GMP, Pence per Kilo, Giveaway, Yield and Quality.
- Managing staffing levels (between 40 to 70 staff).
- Identifying the required staffing in line with production levels.
- Leading the team to motivate and drive performance.
- Be accountable for operational improvements and costs savings.
- Ensuring product quality at all times.
- Ensuring the accuracy of stock.
- Driving change.
- Providing accurate information to stakeholders across departments.
- Providing an efficient handover to the evening shift.
Experience and Skills Required:
- Experience in FMCG essential.
- Proven experience in Production Management required.
- Knowledge of Meat components desirable.
- The ability to lead the team and meet set objectives.
- Exceptional time management and organiseation skills.
- Thrive in a fast paced and changing environment.
What We Offer:
- Salary between £25k-35k per annum, depending on experience.
- Bonus subject to meeting KPI’s.
- Growing company with career progression opportunities within the DB Foods Group.
- Discounted Meat products.
Apply for Production Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly