Do you enjoy keeping a keen eye on market trends, a natural passion for food development and succeed in a strong team? There might be an amazing NPD role that will be just right for you.
Based in the South West , the business is exciting and unique, established company. With the consumer at the heart of everything they do, they lead innovation and development in a category that demands continual refreshment.
What the role involves
- Organising and leading all trial work.
- Feeding off the companies innovation and building on ideas.
- Planning the agenda for all pre-production/launch days.
- Commincating with industry leading clients, building strong and reliable relationships.
- Liaising with external suppliers in accordance with site requirements and group expectations.
Experience and skills required
- A degree or equivalent in a related field plus relevant experience within the food industry, Bakery experience needed.
- A proven track record of launching new products.
- Effective planning and organisational skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively.
- Confidence to liaise with key people working for retail clients.
- Engaging and influencing others.
- Resilience and problem solving skills.
- Strong IT skills.
- Confidence to quickly move into a role, leading and building direct reports.
If this has grabbed your attention get in contact with our NPD specialised recruiter Lizzie on 0845 2000 741 and apply below.
Whilst we would like to respond to all our on-line applicants, regrettably we are unable to do so due to the high volumes we receive. If you've not heard from us within two weeks, unfortunately on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful. For alternative opportunities or to register for jobs by email, please visit our website at www.newchapter.co.uk