Our client are a multi-site business, that supply a fantastic range of branded and own label products to the major retailers. They are looking for a Hygiene Coordinator to join the team to maintain, and improve where possible the company's high standards.
This is a Monday to Friday, (08:00am – 17:00pm) role and will pay circa £20,000 - £25,000 + benefits for the right candidate.
• Ensure that a high standard of hygiene and housekeeping is maintained across the site in accordance with hygiene schedules and instructions.
• Advise and equip the hygiene team so they are able to carry out their duties effectively
• Ensure that cleaning chemicals are correctly stored and dispensed, usage is monitored and data relating to food safety and health and safety of chemicals is available on site
• Manage the other cleaning equipment and materials associated to the successful running of the department and ensure that they are available and maintained in a good condition at all times where required
• Ideally 2 years of relevant food industry experience in a hygiene role
• Computer literate, able to write clear instructions and good communication skills both verbal and written
• Able to effectively manage a team
• Good working knowledge of factory hygiene systems
If you are currently working within a similar role and are looking for a fresh challenge, please send your CV to Lexi Barratt at email@example.com. Alternatively if you would like to discuss the position further please call on 0161 833 0181.