Senior Production Planner
Our client, are a large food manufacturing business. A vacancy has arisen for a Senior Planner to join the team at their large site in Tunbridge Wells..
This role will suit a highly experienced Planner who has experience from the food industry.
- To take full responsibility for the production planning function within a busy food manufacturing site
- Management of a team of established Production Planners in a fast-paced working environment
- Manage the stock planning systems in order to maintain the sales forecast
- Provide support to and step up in the absence of the Supply Chain Manager
- An experienced Production Planner – ideally from the food industry
- A capable people-manager, confident on taking on management level responsibilities
- A strong IT systems user – Microsoft Excel is a must
- A confident communicator at all levels
What’s on offer?
- An excellent salary and benefits package
- The opportunity to work for a business who can offer genuine career prospects
If you would like to be considered for this role please apply today. If you have any questions please contact Martin Bryce at D R Newitt.
Apply for Senior Production Planner
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly