Job Type: QA Technician
Package: £27,000 pro-rata, Contract to December 2017 – possible extension
Location: Isle of Anglesey
Sector: High care
The company are a European leader in their product field. They provide unique and individual goods to their customers all across the world, and pride themselves on their focus and service they are deliver. Their customer base spans a wide variety and as a result requires them to maintain ahead of technology and trends, this allows them to become a valued partner with their customers, assisting in large growth plans and future developments.
- Assist in all requirements by the laboratory and quality teams
- Complete accurate testing of products, IT, chemical and micro.
- Update relevant reports and database, reporting any KPI deviations
- Assist in implementing and promote a safe and clean working environment
- Manage non-conformances
- Monitor GMP and quality SOPs within the factory
- Proven understanding of quality procedures required within the food industry through manufacturing experience
- IT literate and able to communicate information across multiple disciplines and levels
- Educated to degree level or equivalent preferably in a food related subject desirable but not essential
- HACCP and Food Safety trained
If you feel this is the right move in your career please do get in touch by sending your CV to Chris.Hine@DRNewitt.com or call on 0161 833 0181.
Apply for QA Technician
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly