Our client is looking for a passionate, enthusiastic and driven QA Auditor to join their team based in Manchester. This position is ideal for a recent graduate, with or without experience, or someone who is currently working within a technical/QA role within food manufacturing.
- Working with the Technical Manager and the Compliance Co-ordinator, the role will have a hands on approach to auditing within the factory to ensure the products are meetings the highest standards.
- Responsible for managing non-conformances, traceability, customer complaints and technical documentation.
- Both a hands on and systems based role. With it being a smaller team, this position will allow you to work within all areas of technical and quality issues within food manufacturing.
- Ideally degree educated in a food science related degree
- Food manufacturing experience would be desirable, but not essential if you have the degree and the right attitude.
- HACCP or Food Safety qualified are desirable.
£18,000-20,000 + Package
Shift based position:
Week 1 – Monday to Friday / 6am-2pm
Week 2 – Sunday (6am-6pm) Monday-Thursday / 2pm-10pm
If you are interested in this position, or any of our vacancies then please forward a copy of your most up to date CV to email@example.com or contact Lexi Barratt on 0161 833 0181.