Salary: £25,000 - £30,000
An exciting opportunity has presented itself to join one of the UK's leading food manufacturers and a real specialist in their field. They are seeking an experienced QA Supervisor with strong decision making and communication skills to supervise a small team of QA's. The role requires the ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment as well as the ability to work on initiative.
Some of the key responsibilities include:
- Manage and prioritise workload for the shift
- Maintain a good presence on the shop floor
- Ensure all issues raised by the team are communicated to relevant departments
- Conduct GMP audits as per schedule
- Conduct investigations on customer complaints and log all data
- Carry out routine tasks such as swabbing, calibrations and temperature checks
- Support on site audits
- Provide training to the factory
In return you will be offered competitive salary, strong training, and brilliant opportunities for career development.
To discuss further, or to talk about more jobs in the food manufacturing industry, please contact James on:
The Sterling Choice is a specialist Food and FMCG recruitment organisation recruiting across disciplines such as Production, Operations, Supply Chain, Quality, Technical, NPD, Engineering and Human Resources.
Superior Wisdom Derived from Experience
Apply for QA Supervisor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly