Working for a chilled foods processor in Kent, my client is seeking to recruit a QA Manager, due to growth and expansion within the organisation.
Supporting the site Technical Manager and maintaining, monitoring and auditing all aspects of the site quality management system. Maintenance of BRC standards across site. Ensuring product meets customer requirements consistently as well as all applicable EU regulations. Managing customer complaints and admin requests. Management of production QC team.
Day to day duties:
- Management of production QCs
- BRC accreditation management
- Document system management
- Traceability and recall monitoring and audit
- HACCP support
- Site internal audits, hygiene and GMP
- Support with product specifications if required
- Customer complaint investigation and management
- Admin supplier requests
Minimum skills required:
- Minimum of 5 years food safety management experience in food industry
- Management skills / tenacious personality
- Excellent organizational and problem solving skills
- Level 3 HACCP
- Level 4 Award in Food Safety in Manufacturing
- Auditing experience minimum 5 years
- Excellent interpersonal skills
Interested? Then click the apply button today, or contact Rob Salter for further information on 01233 223 712 / firstname.lastname@example.org
All Applicants must have the right to work in the UK or hold the appropriate work permit.
Apply for QA Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly