Our Client is an expanding FMCG business based in Fife. Due to a departure within the business, they are looking to appoint a new Hygiene Supervisor (Night Shift).
• To liaise with the Site Technical Manager, Production Manager and other site Hygiene supervisor to ensure the smooth running of the department and ensure that the strict hygiene standards are maintained.
• To run the team of three hygiene staff.
• HR - the appointment of new staff and disciplinary action on existing staff should it be necessary.
• Stock control and ordering of chemicals (from Approved Suppliers).
• Hygiene Effectiveness monitoring – ATP swabbing and Microbiological swab taking and swab result analysis and interpretation.
• Daily control of the hygiene records – ensuring that all cleaning is carried out as per the manual as a minimum.
• Ensuring that Hygiene Standards meet and exceed the requirements of the BRC Global Standard for Food Safety, as well as maintaining the requirements of our Retail Customers i.e. Tesco TFMS, ASDA and Morrison’s Codes of Practise.
• Ensuring that the Hygiene Manual is accurate and up to date.
• Attending the management meeting at appropriate intervals to ensure effective communication between the Night Hygiene Team and Day Production Team management.
• Proven experience within food manufacturing within a hygiene role.
• Experience managing and motivating teams.
• COSHH & HACCP trained.
What’s on offer?
• A starting salary up to £25,000
If you feel that you have the appropriate skills and competencies required, please forward a copy of your CV to Simon Norris at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01312265060.
Apply for Hygiene Supervisor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly