Quality Assurance Team Leader (Night shift)
A fantastic opportunity to take the next step in your career in Quality Assurance with this large multi-sited Food Manufacturing business at their site in the Midlands.
As QA Team Leader your duties will include:
- Support the Quality Manager in achieving the technical and quality objectives.
- Ensure that the Company produces products in line with current legislation, safely and to the highest quality in line with the Company’s policies, procedures and specifications
- Maintain product quality and adherence to GMP through management of the factory compliance
- Monitor KPI reporting for quality, collate all weekly information and ensure compliance with weekly, monthly schedules
- Ensure that internal audits are carried out to verify compliance against defined standards and codes of practice.
The successful applicant must have:
- Experience in a similar Quality Assurance role within Food Manufacturing
- HACCP and GMP experience
It would be advantageous to have:
- A Food Science/Microbiology related degree
This role offers the opportunity to join a market leading company and develop and progress your career in this fast paced environment.
A competitive salary is on offer dependent on individual experience.
If this job is for you please click the apply now button below and we will contact you shortly for a confidential conversation.
At First Recruitment we understand just how important it is to secure the right people. That's why our FMCG consultants always take the time to understand requirements in detail and offer sound advice to both clients and candidates. We actively recruit at all levels including junior management positions right up to board level appointments, as well as recruiting across the whole manufacturing process, from product concept to final delivery onto the supermarket shelves. Roles include supply chain, logistics, sales and marketing, technical and engineering, human resourcing, R&D, purchasing, HSE, quality assurance and Lean manufacturing.