Night Shift Production Manager
A superb opportunity to join to a large market leading Food Manufacturing business as Production Manager on Nights (Tues-Sat).
As Production Manager your duties will include:
- Ensure the production plan is followed, with the resource available to meet the demands of output, quality, cost & delivery in a safe and healthy manner.
- Manage available labour
- Be responsible for Performance, H&S, Quality, Engineering, Data recording, Communication, Local planning, GMP & general hygiene.
- Co-ordinate hand over between shifts, ensure problems & priorities are communicated.
- Liaise with engineers regarding line changes & with hygiene team regarding deep cleaning & allergen issues.
- Develop your team and ensure training and development plans are in place to raise the overall competence level of the team.
The successful applicant must have:
- Experience in a similar role within Food Manufacturing
- Experience of managing large teams
- A ‘continuous improvement’ mind-set and proactive nature
This role offers the opportunity to join a market leading company and develop and progress your career in this fast paced environment.
A competitive salary is on offer dependent on individual experience.
If this job is for you please click the apply now button below and we will contact you shortly for a confidential conversation.
At First Recruitment we understand just how important it is to secure the right people. That's why our FMCG consultants always take the time to understand requirements in detail and offer sound advice to both clients and candidates. We actively recruit at all levels including junior management positions right up to board level appointments, as well as recruiting across the whole manufacturing process, from product concept to final delivery onto the supermarket shelves. Roles include supply chain, logistics, sales and marketing, technical and engineering, human resourcing, R&D, purchasing, HSE, quality assurance and Lean manufacturing.