A superb opportunity to join a Food Manufacturing business with an international reach.
Our client is part of a major International food group and manufactures products that many will be familiar with in a market that is experiencing a significant growth rate across UK and further afield.
As NPD Technologist your duties will include:
- Developing new products and processes in response to customer or business briefs
- Building strong relationships with our customers through meetings, presentations etc.
- Monitoring competitor launches, consumer and restaurant trends affecting consumer behaviour
- Liaising with Buying and Technical departments to source new raw materials where needed
- Handover factory ready projects for Process to plan and manage factory trials.
- Support pre-production and first production runs for all new products and re-launches.
- Ensuring continual improvement in Concept NPD process
The successful applicant must have:
- Previous experience in a Food Manufacturing environment
- Experience of operating in a ‘concept to launch’ process and will be a creative, self-motivated ‘foodie’
- Degree/equivalent in Food Science/Technology or relevant hands on experience
This role offers the opportunity to join a successful and growing Food Manufacturing business and progress your career in this fast paced environment.
A competitive salary of up to £28,000 is on offer dependent on individual experience.
If this job is for you please click the apply now button below and we will contact you shortly for a confidential conversation.
At First Recruitment we understand just how important it is to secure the right people. That's why our FMCG consultants always take the time to understand requirements in detail and offer sound advice to both clients and candidates. We actively recruit at all levels including junior management positions right up to board level appointments, as well as recruiting across the whole manufacturing process, from product concept to final delivery onto the supermarket shelves. Roles include supply chain, logistics, sales and marketing, technical and engineering, human resourcing, R&D, purchasing, HSE, quality assurance and Lean manufacturing.