Have you got what it takes to drive our successful business to the next level?
At NSF International, our mission is to protect and improve human health. We’re a global leader in standards development, testing, auditing, certification and training. We provide these services for a diverse set of industries including food, water, health sciences, sustainability and management systems.
We’re passionate about the work we do, because together, we have a broad impact on our world.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Food Technologist to work to join our Technical Team
As an NSF employee, you will be part of Whitbread’s dedicated technical team located within their Support Centre in Houghton Regis, Bedfordshire. You’ll work with a number of different teams in the business on a wide range of technical tasks throughout the menu development process. Overall you will be responsible for approving menus, supporting nutrition and allergy data and providing technical guidance to food and beverage and marketing teams. You’ll also have the opportunity to broaden your knowledge and gain experience in other areas over time including supplier auditing, attending production trials and quality panels.
The Ideal Candidate
- Degree in Food Science, Food Technology or Nutrition related discipline
- Demonstrable understanding of nutritional and allergen data
- Proven ability to check menu copy for legality and accuracy
- Ability to review and question supplier technical data for accuracy and precision
- Working knowledge of current labelling legislation
- Good understanding of menu development process
- Good level of IT skills, including Excel
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Very organised
- Excellent communication
- Strong ability to build relationships
To apply for this opportunity to work for our exciting and innovative company, please provide a covering letter with your salary expectations and click the apply button.
Apply for Food Technologist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly