Demand Planning Manager - EMEA
An exciting role has become available for a Demand Planning Manager (EMEA) working for an independent Beverage manufacturer based in London.
- Owning the forecasting process for all our brands and products across EMEA
- Implementing CPFR in the UK market collaborating with internal and external stakeholders in order to achieve excellent forecast accuracy and service levels across our customer base
- Becoming the link between EMEA and Global Operations
- Develop EMEA forecasts (operational forecasts) at multiple levels of aggregation for multiple time horizons as part of a demand planning function.
- Drive and improve the overall forecasting process with focus on forecast accuracy, on shelf availability
- Review historical sales trends, research demand drivers, prepare forecast data, generate statistical forecast models and evaluate forecast results.
- Use and maintain the Demand Planning software as the primary forecasting system
- Work collaboratively with sales, customers, other areas of the operations and marketing to create accurate forecasts maximizing accuracy for base, events and
- Lead monthly Demand Review Meetings per account to understand market dynamics and strive for best-in-class demand signal
- Implement, lead and steer collaborative review meetings with customers supply chain team becoming that number 1 point of contact whilst pro-actively challenging our customer where required, becoming an advisor to our customers
- Coordinate cross-functional discussion to reconcile significant variances and refine the forecast model to reflect updated sales and marketing assumptions
Interested? Then click the apply button today, or contact Rob Salter for further information on 01233 223 712 / email@example.com
All Applicants must have the right to work in the UK or hold the appropriate work permit.
Apply for Demand Planning Manager - EMEA
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly